Thursday, April 8, 2010

That's What I've been trying to tell Ya'!!!



The scriptures repeatedly say that miracles are the result of faith. They repeatedly say that God works in our lives through the gift of faith. I have been trying to live my life predictively, asking God if it is right before I even take the first step. That's not how it works! I have known this forever but I am only just starting to realize this. God is no fortune teller, he is our guide. He waits until we choose a path and lets us know before we proceed too far down that path whether it is the right way or not; he has never led us astray. It is our lack of faith to take the first step that has led us astray. Thank you God. Thank you for letting me live my life and learn to live by faith.

1 comment:

  1. Jon Michael...you are so great. and i have been thinking SO much about this lately. so thanks.

    ReplyDelete