Thursday, December 10, 2009

Shel, Steve, and Jesse

LISTEN TO THE MUSTN'TS

Listen to the MUSTN'TS,
Listen to the DON'TS
Listen to the SHOULDN'TS
The IMPOSSIBLES, the WON'TS
Listen to the NEVER HAVES
Then listen close to me --
Anything can happen,
ANYTHING can be.

--Shel Silverstein

You mustn't take risks
Don't try anything that you know you won't succeed in
You shouldn't dream dreams that are only fantasies.
It's impossible to be the writer you dream about
It's impossible to find someone you love and who loves you back
It's impossible to change the world
It's impossible to change yourself
You'll never have happiness
You'll never have wealth
You'll never have eternal joy

Listen close to me.....
Anything can happen,
Anything can be.


Please tell me your dreams that everyone has told you are impossible and with all my heart and soul I tell you right now that I believe in each of you, individually and personally.

2 comments:

  1. Dream the only dream
    The ultimate dream
    Speak out loud
    Loud as I can hear
    Hear me now
    Now is my Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now is all we have in this world and people don't realize that they are living their dream every open-eye waking moment.

    ReplyDelete